Steve is one of the best-known and most loved people in the world of HR. With expertise in the areas of Employee Relations, Networking, and Company Culture, Steve facilitates a monthly HR Roundtable in Cincinnati, manages a weekly internet forum, HR Net that reaches tens of thousands of HR professionals around the world, and has an internationally recognized HR blog. He is extremely active on Twitter and the author of two bestselling books, “HR On Purpose!!” and “HR Rising!!” Until recently, Steve was a long-time member of the SHRM Board of Directors.
- What are the characteristics of a great leader?
- How has measuring performance changed as a result of shifts caused by the pandemic?
- How has tech evolved to help HR leaders better measure their people?
- What do you believe employees value the most from their employer in the new normal?
- What advice do you have for business leaders when it comes to communicating change to employees?
- In a newly renovated workplace culture, leaders must determine what desired behaviors will best support the company’s purpose. How can they determine what those behaviors should be and how do they instil them into the values of the company?