In the first episode of season 10, Chris Bjorling and Bill Banham look ahead to the latest season and offer up sound bites from a bunch of awesome new guests including:
- Jacob Morgan, Keynote & TED Speaker, Futurist, and Host of the Great Leadership Podcast – Jacob is a multi-best-selling author. His latest book is called Leading with Vulnerability: Unlock Your Greatest Superpower to Transform Yourself, Your Team, and Your Organization.
- Dr. Sue Haywood, President and Owner at Human Resource Blueprints Ltd and Associate Professor, Organizational Behaviour at Queen’s University – Sue’s career includes service with the Canadian Armed Forces and HR roles within healthcare, government, and Fortune 500 companies. Sue also serves on the HRPA board of directors.
- Craig Forman, founder of CultureC Consulting – Over his career, Craig has supported some of the most notable and highly successful organizations to build human-focused, high-performing workplace cultures. Craig recently founded CultureC Consulting following six years as Lead People Scientist at Culture Amp. Craig holds a Master’s degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology and is a proud veteran of the US Air Force.
- Brian Hughes, the VP of Human Resources at First Onsite – Brian is a leader who has found success by making empathy and wellbeing top priorities throughout the years.
- Craig Weber, author of the best-selling book, “Conversational Capacity: The Secret To Building Successful Teams That Perform When The Pressure Is On” – Craig says he’s “on a mission to help people build more healthy, engaged, and adaptive organizations” and he shares practical skills for putting good ideas to work: from running better meetings and making smarter decisions to facilitating more productive change and crafting more effective strategy.