The Characteristics of the Best Leaders
In this episode of the People and Performance Podcast, we hear from Stephen Shedletzky, Founder, Speaker, Coach with Shed Inspires. Stephen has also worked as one of the inspiring Igniters of Simon Sinek’s ‘Start with Why’ team.
Listen in as Stephen shares his take on the characteristics of great leaders and ways to nurture high-performing and happy teams.
Questions For Stephen Include:
- What are the characteristics of a great leader – who can maintain and nurture high-performing and happy teams?
- What do you believe employees value the most from their employer in the new normal?
- What advice do you have for business leaders when it comes to communicating change with employees?
- In a newly renovated workplace culture, leaders must determine what desired behaviors will best support the company’s purpose. How can they determine what those behaviors should be and how do they reinforce them?
- From a culture and people processes perspective, what does a high-performing company mean to you?