Emotional Intelligence and Employee Performance
In this episode of the People and Performance Podcast, Chris Bjorling and Bill Banham look at some ways that emotional intelligence strategies can impact relationships and performance levels.
Our guest today is Jeff Summers, Managing Director at Genos North America. Together with Genos International, Genos North America supports Genos Partners to make a real difference in organizations and in the lives of employees through emotional intelligence solutions that are game-changing for business.
Questions For Jeff Include:
- How can leaders with high levels of emotional intelligence better connect with their employees?
- Can emotional intelligence be taught/developed?
- Does emotional intelligence impact employee wellbeing? If so, how?
- Is EI development just for leaders?
- What can an organization expect to realize if they make an investment in developing the emotional intelligence of leaders and employees?
- Can you share one piece of advice or some direction you were given by a mentor, leader or colleague that inspired you to perform at a higher level in your career?
- From a culture and people processes perspective, what does a high-performing company mean to you?
You must be logged in to post a comment.