In this episode of the People and Performance Podcast, we consider the evolving L&D space and ways to help employees add more to the bottom line.
Rita is a globally-experienced L&D leader. Skilled in aligning business goals with L&D strategy, she helps companies implement innovative solutions using technology, tools, and frameworks. She also combines business acumen with portfolio skills to build trust, align stakeholders, tackle challenges, and inspire creativity for workplace learning.
Questions for Rita include:
- Why is investing in L&D a necessity, not just a nice-to-have?
- How can an employee development framework support leaders and executives in adapting to the evolving marketplace and business landscape, ensuring their teams’ resilience in the face of challenges such as the rising cost of living, the Ukraine war, and the lasting effects of Covid?
- Considerations for wellness and mental health are a priority for many organizations. How do these impact learning efficacy?
- Remote learning remains a big adjustment for trainers and learners. Hemsley Fraser has identified major trends that can support organizations. Tell me more.
- In one minute or less, can you share one piece of advice or some direction you were given by a mentor, leader or colleague that inspired you to perform at a higher level in your career?
- From a culture and people processes perspective, what does a high-performing company mean to you?