Learning and Development Initiatives to Grow Employee Skills
In this People and Performance episode, we discuss the role L&D plays in organizational performance. Listen too, as we consider what it takes for an L&D professional to play a strategic role in an organization.
Our guest is Alex Tosovic, L&D Expert and Head of Product at the Academy to Innovate HR.
Having worked in various L&D roles at a number of global organizations, Alex has now shifted to leading the product development at AIHR. He has a passion for digital learning. In particular how digital can be used to help behavioral change through experiential learning.
- What role does L&D play in organizational performance?
- What does it take for an L&D professional to play a strategic role in an organization?
- How do you measure the impact of L&D on performance?
- We have seen a lot of effects from the Great Resignation. In what way does L&D help overcome the challenges?
- From a culture and people processes perspective, what does a high-performing company mean to you?