Organizational Design Skills
In episode 2 of the second season of the People and Performance Podcast, we hear from Rohit Manucha, Chief Human Resources Officer at SIH – AGH and former Head of HR at Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Company (ACCBC).
Rohit has extensive experience in working with CEOs and C-suite leaders; in driving end-to-end organizational transformation across 19 countries. He has worked towards aligning organizations with their strategic agenda, managing change and driving sustainable performance. He has worked across a diverse range of sectors, covering companies with varying ownership models and at different stages of business life-cycle.
His core expertise is in ‘Organizational Transformation & Effectiveness’. He has developed case studies and white papers that are featured in various publications and he is quoted in a number of leading HR magazines on a host of HR-related topics. He has chaired and been a keynote speaker at a number of global events across UAE, London, India, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore.
He is also a Board member at the Change & Transformative Collaborative, UK; a visiting faculty at IMT, Dubai and Newstead Lab, UK. He won the ‘Compensation & Benefits Leadership Award’, India, 2019; ‘HR’s Rising Star’, UAE, 2016; ‘100 Most Influential Global HR Professionals’, India, 2016; ‘HR Leadership Award’, UAE, 2015. In the course of his career, Rohit has worked in KPMG, Hay Group (Korn Ferry), Pepsi – ORC, Dunia Group. He is an alumni of XLRI.
- As we re-enter the office environment and begin to return to our ‘new normal’, what are some of the biggest challenges for HR pros when working with leadership towards aligning their organization with their strategic agenda and managing huge changes as a result of Covid?
- What skills does an effective OD practitioner require to manage a disparate and global employee base?
- When done in the right ways, what can an OD intervention, delivered by a seasoned OD practitioner, give to an organization? What if it’s not delivered in accordance with the specific culture of an organization? What could go wrong?
- Many HR professionals can benefit from an objective breakdown and analysis of their processes to rebuild them into something better. How can HR pros, through relatively simple exercises, start to master the tools of design thinking?
- As we look to wrap up, we like to ask our guests: from a culture and people processes perspective, what does a high-performing company mean to you?