#SHRM22 is coming up in a few days in New Orleans! The event, hosted June 12-15, is the world’s largest gathering of HR professionals – attracting up to 20,000 attendees and more than 500 exhibiting companies on the show floor.
People and Performance Podcast hosts Bill Banham and Chris Bjorling will be in attendance. Ahead of the big event down in the Big Easy, they created a special event preview podcast.
SHRM Conference and Expo 2022 Preview with Chris and Bill
Listen as Chris and Bill talk about why they are excited to attend, the big-name speakers, key learning tracks, plus they run through a bunch of vendors we hope to meet on the expo floor.
Main Stage Speakers
Bill and Chris preview Main Stage Speakers including Johnny C. Taylor Jr.’s talk with President George W. Bush about his time in the Oval Office and the challenges facing the US, Arianna Huffington’s session called Shifting Mental Health Awareness into Action in the Workplace, and Humana President and CEO Bruce D. Broussard’s presentation focused on his experience of leading an integrated care delivery model centered on improving health outcomes, driving lower costs, enhancing quality, and providing a simple and personalized member experience.
What Attendees Will Learn at #SHRM22
With more than 200 sessions, SHRM22 gives attendees in-depth insights into all things HR. From the basics every HR professional needs, to offerings for C-suite leaders, to the latest ideas that are changing the workplace landscape, SHRM22 is sure to help folks stay on top of what’s to come in the world of work. No matter where you are in your HR career.
Content tracks include:
- DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION – Discover best practices for building and engaging an inclusive and diverse workforce where everyone can thrive.
- HR TECHNOLOGY & DATA ANALYTICS – Learn how to apply technology trends and analysis, such as data integrity and artificial intelligence, in your HR work.
- LEADERSHIP & PERSONAL GROWTH – Level up your skills in leadership development and become equipped for personal and employee growth.
- PEOPLE & TALENT MANAGEMENT – Glean new strategies for engaging and retaining talent by delving into all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- RECRUITMENT & TALENT ACQUISITION – Expand your toolbox with new strategies and tactics for acquiring the right talent for your organization.
- STRATEGIC HR – Deepen your understanding of your organization’s business goals and the role HR can play in strategic planning.
- WORKPLACE CULTURE, EMPATHY & WORK-LIFE INTEGRATION – Gain actionable insights and resources to help you support and improve the culture in your workplace.
Who to Meet on the Expo Floor
With 500+ exhibitors, #SHRM22 welcomes back the most providers since before the pandemic began. This episode runs through a list of selected performance and leadership-focused vendors we are looking forward to meeting. Our pick includes:
- BambooHR – BambooHR is the only HR software designed to help small and medium-sized businesses create amazing workplaces.
- Cornerstone OnDemand – Cornerstone powers the future-ready workforce with adaptive HR solutions designed to unite technology, data and content and inspire a work environment of growth and agility.
- DecisionWise – DecisionWise is an employee experience firm specializing in leadership and organization development using assessments, feedback, coaching and training.
- Engagedly – Built on best practices and decades of research, Engagedly’s People+Strategy platform is built to drive Performance outcomes starting with their people.
- HRdirect – HRdirect provides a full range of industry-leading HR products and services to help you handle labor law posting compliance and HR tasks with confidence and ease.
- Motivosity – At Motivosity, the goal is to help people be happier at work.
- Nonprofit HR – Founded with one goal in mind: to strengthen the social impact sector by strengthening its people.
- CoachHub – CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create personalized, measurable, and scalable coaching programs.
- Pinsight – Pinsight was founded to make high-touch leadership assessments scalable, giving organizations and leaders across the world the opportunity to excel in talent management. …
- SIY Global – SIY Global is a professional education platform that harnesses the power of technology and community to enable individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Wildsparq/FireSeeds – Wildsparq and FireSeeds are sister companies that recruit and create multiplying leaders in your workplace.
- WorkDove – WorkDove, a modern and integrated performance, and talent management platform, brings peace to the workplace through better employee and manager Check-Ins, Performance Reviews and more.
- Visier – Visier is a global leader in people analytics and workforce planning.
- Humantelligence – Humantelligence (HT) is a pioneer in culture intelligence and leader in recruitment technology.
- PTO Genius – PTO Genius builds innovative technology that helps organizations transform the employee journey.
- SplashBI – SplashBI helps organizations make the very best business decisions by providing instant access to data from disparate systems in the form of reports, visualizations and more.
You must be logged in to post a comment.